Tuesday, December 5, 2006

What do I do with this mountain of food?

We have been working on family preparedness for quite some time. As my wife and I were looking at all this stuff, we wondered, "How will we cook this in the dark?"

We were stumped for several days as we weighed the alternatives.

It came down to a selection of fuels. Wood, propane, gasoline, coal, kerosene, alcohol. It turned out that the best fuel for storage, and heat/unit was kerosene. We then started looking for kerosene appliances for heating, lighting, and cooking.

That was two years ago. In the next post, I'll detail what we found, and by now, have implemented.

3 comments:

kristinahojholt said...

Thanks so much for giving everyone such a breathtaking possiblity to read in detail from this blog. It really is so beneficial and as well , stuffed with a lot of fun for me and my office peers to search your web site at a minimum 3 times per week to read through the latest things you have got. And of course, I'm also at all times astounded with your unique secrets you give. Selected 3 tips in this article are unequivocally the most suitable I have ever had.
horizontal column radiators

kristinahojholt said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!
horizontal column radiators

Anonymous said...

gta 2019: youtube
youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube · youtube. best youtube to mp3 youtube · youtube. youtube.